Sky Ref Watch - Dermot Gallagher

Dermot just been on Sky with the “wally with the brolly” both laughing and giggling and agreeing VAR got everything right. Not a penalty on Foden because the defender got his foot in front of Foden and he went down because he kicked the Everton players leg. I have never heard anything so bloody ridiculous no contact on the ball so basically tripped Foden. They don’t care how stupid they look or sound and take us all for being gullible fools.

Well they are not fooling me the corrupt twats.

Dermot just been on Sky with the “wally with the brolly” both laughing and giggling and agreeing VAR got everything right. Not a penalty on Foden because the defender got his foot in front of Foden and he went down because he kicked the Everton players leg. I have never heard anything so bloody ridiculous no contact on the ball so basically tripped Foden. They don’t care how stupid they look or sound and take us all for being gullible fools.

So now you tackle people rather than the ball, and that’s fine.
Why even bring out the ball at all?

They are literally taking the piss now.
Putting two fingers up to us and saying ‘fuck off you blue twats’.

Mane got in front of a player and kicked his leg on purpose,it was a pen,as with walton this twat is backing var to the hilt,they can't back down now

Don't expect any honesty from anyone involved with Sky, BT, Prem League, Pigmol, (present or retired) BBC etc etc

they are all making sure they are singing from the same hymm sheet, be it presenters, commentators, co-commentators, refs (retired or not) pundits, ex-players, ex-managers(all on Sky and BTs payroll) and so on

None will tell it as it is as they all ensure the corruption involved with VAR is carried out precisely for their agenda, to ensure we don't win the league this season and ensure the dippers win it at a canter The Premier League have given their directive and the rest are hammering it home
It's so clear to see, for anyone who wants to

Now he is seemingly indirectly blaming us for the farcical interpretation and application of the new handball rule in the Premier League...

—————————————————————————————————

Sheffield United 1 - 0 West Ham United

INCIDENT: In the final minutes of the game, Declan Rice set up Robert Snodgrass to score an equaliser for West Ham, However, VAR reviewed the goal and ruled it out for a handball against Rice, despite it being caused by a John Egan header from close range.

DERMOT'S VERDICT: Correct decision.

DERMOT SAYS: "Absolutely [decision is correct by the laws of the game]… It strikes his arm and unfortunately, it's been disallowed.

"Where we are at the moment is the law says does the player score with his hand? No. Does another player create the chance to score with his hand? Yes, and that's where we are. There is no wriggle room. It's black and white really.

"With the Willy Boly incident [handball against Manchester City last season], it was the one everyone said showed that we couldn't go on like we were and the law had to be changed. It was changed because of that and now everyone is saying it's not what they wanted - you have to be careful what you wish for.

"IFAB meet on February 29 and they would have seen all of these - it's not just in England, it happens all around the world. They may sit down and say they need to revisit this… They could say it needs to directly go in off the arm, I really don't know, but at the moment, it's a futile exercise debating it because they are so black and white."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.