Rocket Science

giphy.gif

Says it all when my attempt to stimulate scientific debate with a high quality thread such as this is ignored in preference for a thread about a candle that smells like a fanny and another about dog shit. I often feel that if it weren't for my desperate attention seeking by bumping this thread it would have sunk without trace :-(
Unless you could invent a rocket that could be launched from Gwyneth Paltrow's fanny that could be fuelled by dogshit and is aimed at Stockley park you were always going to find it hard to compete with the other threads

The word rocket is derived from the italian 'roccheto' which means a bobbin.
So several rockets is .......bobbins.

One has certain crosses to bear and sadly yours are BMR and Mr Bigg. At least when they are reading out your lifes achievements as they look down on you, they will be able to say 'But for Biggie and the other one he would have achieved greatness'.
I honestly think that when Stephen Hawkins died @BlueMoonRisin' and @Bigg Bigg Blue thought they had moved into joint first place in the league of the worlds cleverest people. It wouldn't surprise me if they were headhunted by Tehran for their rocket science project.

Rocket science isn't hard, Whats the hardest part about it - calculating th Reynolds number? A differential equation! Rocket science isn't rocket science any more.
You don’t even need to do the differentiation if you use look up tables for kinematic viscosity of a gas you just plug the numbers into

(velocity*length)/kinematic viscosity of the gas at given altitude .

I'm no rocket scientist, but I once knocked a bloke clean off his feet at a distance of about 70m with a white cabbage launched from a 14ft cardboard tube, reinforced with fibreglass tape, using methylethylketone soaked wadding/pure oxygen fuel mix, and a piezo ignition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.