Joyce Johnstone

Am I right in remembering she was featured in a chapter of the magnificent City book “Down Amongst the Dead Men”, which was itself a compilation of Times articles from the 98-99 season? I’m sure I remember references to player posters on the wall, and secrets being shared down in the heart of the club.
yes that was my mum

Dude .. sorry to hear this. Not only a Blue , but she was your Mum ... sorry to hear about you losing your Mum. Times like this you need to wrap your arms around all your close family and think about all the good times.
thanks

What a job that must have been. A true servant to our club. May she rest in peace. Bet she had some great tales to tell. Love to you and yours. X

Another from back in the day, all part of our history, I hope she has a ball up there.
Sorry for your loss.

CTID

Worked for the club between 77 and 87 and spoke to Joyce many times. I think she came on the youth team semi final trip to Millwall and the 81 final too. Good sort. Sorry to hear Muldoon. RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.