Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Who cares?

I know how good we are, couldn't give a shite if the pundits and comentators dont.

Honestly when football on tv first became a regular thing the scousers were dominant, when sky then upped the tv coverage and the prem was born ex scousers were always gonna be the choice of expert pundit because if the 20 years before, then the rags started dominating so ex rags became regulars, the comentators were always a bit shit bar two or three.

Now after the last decade you have dickov, lescott, dunne, hinchcliffe regularary co-comemtating or punditing on all the channels, and now micah everywhere on BT, sky and BBC.

Yeah we are not the glamour team and no one gives us credit as they are still so far up liverpool and the rags arses, but if we have a decade like the last there will be more and more ex city players as pundits.

Also have you ever read scouse and rag fans talking about tyler, they honestly believe he is bias against them and you know if we did have a commentator that loved us we would still whinge about them.

Also what would you have to moan about
Hincliffe has sold out,he is a sky man now and he piled in on bernie

Tyler hates Liverpool,.

I was shocked to here ‘yes!’ after Bobby scored. He usually expresses nothing but acute indifference..

giphy.gif

Haha. I’m honestly not on the wind up here.

To be honest, I think someone must’ve had a word with Tyler this season as I was shocked to here ‘yes!’ after Bobby scored. He usually expresses nothing but acute indifference.

Trent scored an absolute screamer at Chelsea and it was like he’d turned to Neville and asked what he was having for dinner, when he said something like ‘oh...that’s brilliant’. And then struggled to hide his excitement whenever Chelsea came close to scoring.

Maybe the bloke just needs to hang his mic up, heart clearly isn’t in it anymore.
Don’t talk shite.

There was another Tylerism that usually followed a bad foul by Paul Scholes, and a subsequent gesture towards the match official, which was mysteriously, nearly always reciprocated.

Tyler would reference a hitherto unknown rule that some footballers are more protected than others.

“Scholes acknowledging that a yellow card will accompany his next offence”
He’d normally just chuckle to himself usually after scholes had almost ruptured someone’s ankle saying something along the lines of “oh and there’s a typical scholes challenge” and then Andy gray would chuckle along too

Haha. I’m honestly not on the wind up here.

To be honest, I think someone must’ve had a word with Tyler this season as I was shocked to here ‘yes!’ after Bobby scored. He usually expresses nothing but acute indifference.

Trent scored an absolute screamer at Chelsea and it was like he’d turned to Neville and asked what he was having for dinner, when he said something like ‘oh...that’s brilliant’. And then struggled to hide his excitement whenever Chelsea came close to scoring.

Maybe the bloke just needs to hang his mic up, heart clearly isn’t in it anymore.

Fuckin "bobby" I heard a commentator call him this the other day and a little bit of sick regurgitated.

Tbh Karen as far fetched as it seems the scousers fuckin hate Tyler. There was a thread on Rawk on what a **** he was. Also a big Twitter campaign too. Although this season it has gone quiet.
If they don't think calling them the red arrows,bobby firmino and the fab 4 and screaming when they score,just to mention a few then there is no hope for them
The derby he went into hibernation after we scored,dipper game he was like an excitable non mumbling kid

If they don't think calling them the red arrows,bobby firmino and the fab 4 and screaming when they score,just to mention a few then there is no hope for them
The derby he went into hibernation after we scored,dipper game he was like an excitable non mumbling kid

There you go, harking back to the days when there was hope for them

Tbh Karen as far fetched as it seems the scousers fuckin hate Tyler. There was a thread on Rawk on what a **** he was. Also a big Twitter campaign too. Although this season it has gone quiet.

They’ve never forgiven him for the Liverpool v Utd games where he seems to favour Utd.

He’s just pro establishment clubs and Utd are the biggest.

We’re a challenge to that so, like he’s cretinous colleagues are Sky, he hates us.

i dont know if this anti tyler stuff is right,you go on rawk or sad cafe and they complain like fuck about him as we do here,he was a bit off in his interview at the Etihad with sergio's goal,shruging his shoulders and say well that was it sort of thing,you could sense he was a bit bitter other than that apart from rooooooooooooney i have no complaints,the standard of comentry has dropped IMO to the point the TV is on mute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.