Talksport

Danny Murphy goes full Dipper shocker.

FULL dipper, WOW!

What did he steal?
Which innocent bystander did he blame it on?
&
Which wannabe scouse thespian strolled around their city/shithole reciting a poem that he'd penned to commemorate the occasion?

"FULL dipper" has got to include a poem, surely ;) (if you don't believe me just wait, the BBC will be awash with them if "the plan" comes to fruition)

Just put the radio on in the kitchen to be told by Darren Bent and the Ginger dick head Durham that Sergio is not as good as Harry Kane because Kane has scored 25 in a season more times than Aguero and apparently Kane scores more important goals than Serg. Had to turn off after they both agreed that he wasn’t even in the top five. Why am I always surprised by these knob heads.

Just put the radio on in the kitchen to be told by Darren Bent and the Ginger dick head Durham that Sergio is not as good as Harry Kane because Kane has scored 25 in a season more times than Aguero and apparently Kane scores more important goals than Serg. Had to turn off after they both agreed that he wasn’t even in the top five. Why am I always surprised by these knob heads.
love to know which important games he's referring to......

Pair of pricks are just on the wind up don’t fall for that bollocks

He's a wind up man. He says outrageous stuff to get people to call in and keep it relevant. Last year he said the title was in Spurs' hand when we were ten points or so behind. Classic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.