Souness

Why were people giving him proper shit yesterday, for absolutely no reason at all? The sky studio was right behind where we were sat. He took the 'You Scouse Bastard chants in good jest, even pointing at himself and said "Who me? Nah I am Scottish"
Yet there were people ranting and raving at him, calling him every name under the sun. One woman and young lad were pathetic. You could see the anger eteched in the young lads face, shouting you shithouse, why won't you look at us? You fucking prick. I would not mind but Souness would have hammered him. As for the woman, it was just pathetic. If a man who gives his pretty fair and well balanced view about football on TV winds you up that much, that you just shout abuse at him, its time to call going to football matches a day.

Also what a great upbringing that lad must be getting.

Why were people giving him proper shit yesterday, for absolutely no reason at all? The sky studio was right behind where we were sat. He took the 'You Scouse Bastard chants in good jest, even pointing at himself and said "Who me? Nah I am Scottish"
Yet there were people ranting and raving at him, calling him every name under the sun. One woman and young lad were pathetic. You could see the anger eteched in the young lads face, shouting you shithouse, why won't you look at us? You fucking prick. I would not mind but Souness would have hammered him. As for the woman, it was just pathetic. If a man who gives his pretty fair and well balanced view about football on TV winds you up that much, that you just shout abuse at him, its time to call going to football matches a day.
I find him very fair to all teams - doesn't deserve that in my opinion

Last edited:

Some absolute pricks travel to away games.

Fantastic footballer souness,I’ve always thought he was fair with city,I’m sure is ex wife’s family are Blues.

The only time I thought he was wrong in what he said about us was the day of the Slippy G incident.

After Littlewoods had lost to Chelsea, he criticised us for not going for more goals, when there really was no need to, as our goal difference was vastly superior to the Merseyside wankers.

I like a bit of banter but yesterday got vitriolic. Its not just away supporters either. We had the trouble at the derby and the idiots throwing beer at Neville previously.
Its just a sad reflection on society really as it is not just City fans behaving badly.
I found it quite sad yesterday really.

The only time I thought he was wrong in what he said about us was the day of the Slippy G incident.

After Littlewoods had lost to Chelsea, he criticised us for not going for more goals, when there really was no need to, as our goal difference was vastly superior to the Merseyside wankers.
Compared to some of the thinly disguised shit we have to listen to about us, that's pretty mild. And if you remember the post match thread after we beat the quiet neighbours last week, there were plenty on there saying the same thing about our second half lethargy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.