Missing mooners

yCJuDwG.gif.cf.gif

Who the fuck is everyone on about??, this old workhorse is confused.com

I’ve not an idea.

There’s a lot slagging each other off but I’ve no idea who they’re all talking about. Is Karen on about BT or NF here?

I was told about Karen being subject to some vile abuse, years ago on a meet up by someone I’d trust, by some who went to the new forum, needless to say I think they’re all bollockless cunts picking on someone like that and using such language.

I’ve not an idea.

There’s a lot slagging each other off but I’ve no idea who they’re all talking about. Is Karen on about BT or NF here?

I was told about Karen being subject to some vile abuse, years ago on a meet up by someone I’d trust, by some who went to the new forum, needless to say I think they’re all bollockless cunts picking on someone like that and using such language.
What's she said about me?

I have her on ignore.

I’ve not an idea.

NF ,tosspot and blueinsa decided to infer i was on that forum so i've put them straight
Now a few of them arrived this thread won't last much longer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.