Missing mooners

Did he come down your chimney (giggle)
8 of us went to Germany for a boozy, football filled weekend. Last year was my 40th, this year was another lad’s 50th. We don’t have any reason to go in 2020 so decided to invent Steve also known as Smudger.

The plan was to drop him into conversations with our women until he was accepted by them as one of the lads. Then, we’d be able to go and celebrate his 50th later this year.

Our plan was scuppered though when I tried to be too clever and was sussed by my missus.

8 of us went to Germany for a boozy, football filled weekend. Last year was my 40th, this year was another lad’s 50th. We don’t have any reason to go in 2020 so decided to invent Steve also known as Smudger.

The plan was to drop him into conversations with our women until he was accepted by them as one of the lads. Then, we’d be able to go and celebrate his 50th later this year.

Our plan was scuppered though when I tried to be too clever and was sussed by my missus.

Tough look, that is a brilliant story and at least you are honest enough to admit it was you that messed it up. No where is that other one Ric told me to use, hang on :-( There we go.

On a similar note my missus used to write all the names down of people I worked with, one day I came home and told her somebody was leaving and we were going on the piss for his 'do'. She told me it was very strange as he had left three months ago. Bloody clever these women.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.