CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

Really looking forward to this game, both teams are in very impressive form. You will have to be at your very, very best to beat this Real Madrid side because this Real Madrid team simply doesn’t concede a lot of goals whereas Man City score lots of goals. I’m also interested to see the midfield battle, De Bruyne is a great player and is playing brilliantly but he won’t be able to do that against Casemiro, Kroos or Fede because they won’t give him time or space and are too tactically street wise and Modric and Isco are back to their best so you certainly won’t win the midfield battle like you’re used too in the premier league. Perhaps the best way for you to win is using your speed with Sane , Mahrez and Sterling on the counter attack, trying to ‘control’ a midfield against this Real Madrid team will end badly for any side
What are you going to do about Bernardo.
you seem to have overlooked the fact that he’s better than anyone in your midfield.

you seem to have overlooked the fact that he’s better than anyone in your midfield.

Ha ha funny guy, Fede will pocket him just like he pocketed frenkie De jong. The only way teams can beat this Real Madrid side is quick transitions on counter attacks, that’s why I hope Sane doesn’t play. De Bruyne, David Silva, Bernardo, Rodri are good players, but this RM midfield has much more chemistry and can dominate against any side. If Pep is foolish enough to try to dominate the midfield then he is a fool and will be playing straight into Zidane’s hands. I watched your game v arsenal where you counter attacked at speed, that’s your best way of winning this game

Ha ha funny guy, Fede will pocket him just like he pocketed frenkie De jong. The only way teams can beat this Real Madrid side is quick transitions on counter attacks, that’s why I hope Sane doesn’t play. De Bruyne, David Silva, Bernardo, Rodri are good players, but this RM midfield has much more chemistry and can dominate against any side. If Pep is foolish enough to try to dominate the midfield then he is a fool and will be playing straight into Zidane’s hands. I watched your game v arsenal where you counter attacked at speed, that’s your best way of winning this game
Nothing like a bit of modesty when coming on to an opposition forum. You seem like a lovely poster so welcome.

Looking forward to see how you deal with our Kevin, he will tear you apart just because he can, it will be a high scoring tie and whoever copes defensively the best will be the team that progresses.

Is this the same Madrid team that in the last few games drew 0-0 at home to Bilbao, failed to score at Barca, managed a 1-1 draw with Valencia, won 3-1 against a shit Bruges side in the CL, a win against bottom side Espanyol and a decent 3-0 win against Getafe?

I’m so scared of facing you lot, we are going to fucking smash you.

Your midfield isn’t fit to lace the boots of City’s midfield you absolute joker.

I was thinking of going to this game in Madrid but each of the last 3 times I have been over I have witnessed police brutality on peaceful supporters, why do they have this policy ? Is it the same when non English supporters attend ?
The Spanish police don't like travelling fans full stop. That includes Spanish ones, which is why there isn't a large away following in Spain. I've been to a meeting with the heads of both the Football Supporters Association in the UK and Europe, who suggested that was even a deliberate policy.

Most of us have little doubt the ref will have us in his back pocket for you.

Beating you normally isn't the issue, its overcoming the help you so often get when you need it.

Looking forward to see how you deal with our Kevin, he will tear you apart just because he can, it will be a high scoring tie and whoever copes defensively the best will be the team that progresses.
Real Madrid are not scoring as many goals as they used to, but they do not concede many goals. City by then will hopefully have Laporte back, and with that the one major weakness in City's team will be plugged but he will need game time.

It looks like a very well-matched fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.