NFL Football

What an unbelievable game yesterday. I thought at 24-0 down that we were cursed from ever getting over the hump. I'd say I've never seen a comeback like that, but I've seen it happen against my Chiefs!

Can't take the Titans lightly, but I hope our guys are focused and ready to get to Miami. I like our chances against either team in the NFC as long as we can avoid any big injuries.

Seahawks vs packers was also a very watchable game last night I thought. Russell Wilson in that second half reminded me of Yaya for us during his heyday but couldn’t quite pull it off. He Almost single handedly took it upon himself to drag his faltering team to the win. he was the Seahawks QB and RB that second half. Have to fancy the 49ers to reach the Super Bowl and who joins them is anybody’s guess now, would have said the titans before last night but the momentum from that come back is going to be hard to stop.

A brilliant weekend of NFL. The chiefs were incredible and goes to show momentum in any game is everything. Felt a little for Houston, they just couldn’t get a foothold after KC got their first touchdown. On a side note great win for my local college team LSU in the college championship game tonight against Clemson. The superdome in New Orleans was rocking ! Burrow the QB was immense Like he’s been all year. He’ll be fantastic addition to the team that gets him next year. Well done Tigers !

Last edited:
Should be good viewing, would love to see the chiefs vs Packers in the final, don't see it though. Will the Titans continue their amazing turn around this season?

What an unbelievable game yesterday. I thought at 24-0 down that we were cursed from ever getting over the hump. I'd say I've never seen a comeback like that, but I've seen it happen against my Chiefs!

Can't take the Titans lightly, but I hope our guys are focused and ready to get to Miami. I like our chances against either team in the NFC as long as we can avoid any big injuries.

I do hope the Chiefs make the final as I love watching Mahommes. Convinced he will be an all-time great by the end of his career.

Have a hunch it will be a very tough game for the Chiefs as their defence will likely struggle against the Titans.

I do hope the Chiefs make the final as I love watching Mahommes. Convinced he will be an all-time great by the end of his career.

Have a hunch it will be a very tough game for the Chiefs as their defence will likely struggle against the Titans.
Henry is looking unstoppable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.