Talksport

FULL dipper, WOW!

What did he steal?
Which innocent bystander did he blame it on?
&
Which wannabe scouse thespian strolled around their city/shithole reciting a poem that he'd penned to commemorate the occasion?

"FULL dipper" has got to include a poem, surely ;) (if you don't believe me just wait, the BBC will be awash with them if "the plan" comes to fruition)
And a flag

Just put the radio on in the kitchen to be told by Darren Bent and the Ginger dick head Durham that Sergio is not as good as Harry Kane because Kane has scored 25 in a season more times than Aguero and apparently Kane scores more important goals than Serg. Had to turn off after they both agreed that he wasn’t even in the top five. Why am I always surprised by these knob heads.
Just see it on twitter lol what a tool he's getting ripped to bits on there for saying it

Just put the radio on in the kitchen to be told by Darren Bent and the Ginger dick head Durham that Sergio is not as good as Harry Kane because Kane has scored 25 in a season more times than Aguero and apparently Kane scores more important goals than Serg. Had to turn off after they both agreed that he wasn’t even in the top five. Why am I always surprised by these knob heads.

WUMmery to get listeners to react.

It's obviously worked on you.

WUMmery to get listeners to react.

It's obviously worked on you.
I don’t listen to the shite excuse of a station anymore, however did anyone really agree with Bent? Scores more important goals than Sergio, really, fucking really? What a fucking stupid twat.

I don’t listen to the shite excuse of a station anymore, however did anyone really agree with Bent? Scores more important goals than Sergio, really, fucking really? What a fucking stupid twat.
Important ? They mean like v Arsenal or to win trophies like important, absolute bellends. Like others have done I think it’s time to permanently turn this station off , not good for my blood pressure.

ENxdM9ZWsAAyKfF.jpg

Went on their page and saw this, fuckin shit myself !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.