Seasoncard renewal packs

Fuck the tat...let's have this bad boy back!

d668b7b1-823f-4c10-997d-ec6723c6e6db-original.jpg

Fair enough but you are never going to get a solution that every s/c holder and Cityzen matchday card holder is happy with, I think you’re talking about 60/ 70,0000 people. Not sure how many post on bluemonn so whats posted here may be an good indicator but it isn’t comprehensive of opinion .
Yeah I agree but it was just my opinion. I believe that this thread is about Season Cards (not Cityzen cards) and therefore more like 40,000 fans but you are right - we'll never please all of us all of the time. Hopefully PB will be able to sift through our comments and come up with a fair result to feed back to the Club. Rather him than me !

Don't give a fuck. I'm not renewing.
FUCK VAR and silly kick off times.
I'll be spending my money on a comfy armchair and a beer fridge.
for the price of your seasonticket you can get an ST for Manchester Storm, an ST for Manchester Giants, a £100 beer fridge from Argos and an inflatable chair - and still have change to fill the fridge!

Just the seasoncard which should also allow free or discounted travel on all public transport within the GMPTE area either on the full day or up to 4 hours before and 6 hours after kick off time.
If they need to install more tap in tap out readers at the etihad stop then do it, however, showing your SC to any official (with their ability to check it) should suffice in the same way a 1 day travel card does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.