CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

I’m not hostile, just calling out a plastic Madrid fan, you’ve not said why you support them or where you live or who your English team is. I’m guessing you are not Spanish, just be up front.

Ive been nothing short of respectful to your team, I think you have a fantastic team and fantastic manager but we have a fantastic team and fantastic manager too, I wouldn’t replace Zizou for another one in the world and I’m sure that’s the same with you and pep . All I said was the best way I think you can win the tie , it’s not like I’ve dismissed you. Either fan base saying their team will smash the other are living in a delusional world, mark my words this will be a very close tie

is this Valverde the guy who got credit from Zidane and Simione for making the professional foul in the last minutes? Says a lot about Spanish football.
I have an intense dislike for the club and they way they are treated in Spain and by Uefa. It seems they can do no wrong and everything seems geared to them.
In the past when having a tough CL away leg the following week their league game is usually moved to a Friday night so hope the EPL can do the same for us,I wont be counting on it

is this Valverde the guy who got credit from Zidane and Simione for making the professional foul in the last minutes? Says a lot about Spanish football.
I have an intense dislike for the club and they way they are treated in Spain and by Uefa. It seems they can do no wrong and everything seems geared to them.
In the past when having a tough CL away leg the following week their league game is usually moved to a Friday night so hope the EPL can do the same for us,I wont be counting on it

Youre manager came from Spanish football and some of your best ever players like Yaya, David Silva, Aguero and zabaleta came from Spanish football
You’re entitled to your opinion. The professional foul by Fede was praised because it was the deciding factor that helped to allow us to eventually win the game. And you’re incorrect regarding the Friday night fixtures, our fixtures are almost always on Saturdays or Sundays before and after champions league games, you’re thinking of other leagues like serie a or Ligue 1

Last edited:
Yep, there’s a lot to despise Madrid for, flogging the training ground and avoiding FFP penalties but still using the facility, the brutality of the Madrid Police to away fans inside and outside the ground without any criticism from the Club. The dodgy decisions they get in La Liga and Europe and the incessant illegal tapping up of star players to force through transfers, Hazard being the latest. They’re not far behind the Dippers in terms of being despised, I suspect a good percentage of fans in Spain think the same.

Last edited:
I admire teams like Man City(when pellegrini was manager) and Arsenal(Wenger) in the EPL because of the great football played by those team
The football we play now under Pep is a level above Pellegrini. If you were brought up in England you will have supported an English team, why are you in denial?

The football we play now under Pep is a level above Pellegrini. If you were brought up in England you will have supported an English team, why are you in denial?

I told you I liked Man City under pellegrini and Arsenal under Wenger English teams wise because of the great football
I don’t like Pep, that goes without saying but I have nothing against your club personally because we are in different European leagues. I admire pellegrini because he’s a great humble man and did a great job at RM but because of circumstances it didn’t work out so I was supporting him at Man City. He did a great job at Man City, taking you to the furthest you’ve ever been in the champions league to the semi finals in 15/16

your midfield couldn’t cope with Liverpool’s high pressing whereas the Real Madrid midfield made the Liverpool midfield look like school boys.
You’re talking about two seasons ago? We beat them comfortably last season. And you played them with Salah. Let’s not rewrite history.

We’ll dominate possession in both games. Of that I’m sure.

I told you I liked Man City under pellegrini and Arsenal under Wenger English teams wise because of the great football
I don’t like Pep, that goes without saying but I have nothing against your club personally because we are in different European leagues. I admire pellegrini because he’s a great humble man and did a great job at RM but because of circumstances it didn’t work out so I was supporting him at Man City. He did a great job at Man City, taking you to the furthest you’ve ever been in the champions league to the semi finals in 15/16
His football was no where near Pep’s level, he did a decent job but as far as getting to the semi final he absolutely fucked that up, didn’t go for it against Madrid who were also shit over both legs. You don’t like Pep, most on here, especially those that have been to Madrid don’t like your mob, wankers of the highest order.
You’re not going to say why you support Madrid or who your English team is so we’ll leave it at that, my guess is glory hunter and a Dipper, your lack of denial speaks volumes.

You’re talking about two seasons ago? We beat them comfortably last season. And you played them with Salah. Let’s not rewrite history.

We’ll dominate possession in both games. Of that I’m sure.

I wouldn’t say you beat them comfortably shen you were behind and when you relied a goal line clearance from your defender. ok we will see, good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.