Missing mooners

They literally couldn't take it or respond because you and the other two ex mods banned most of em!

Not trying to reopen old wounds but lets not rewrite history.
Let's not. The truth is that most flounced off of their own accord to set up their nasty, racist forum where they could do things like be antisemitic and insult people with disabilities without sanction.

They were banned after that happened as they were trying to sow discord and poach members from here. And if they were banned previously then they'd had plenty of warning but still chose not to accept the forum rules.

Let's not. The truth is that most flounced off of their own accord to set up their nasty, racist forum where they could do things like be antisemitic and insult people with disabilities without sanction.

They were banned after that happened as they were trying to sow discord and poach members from here. And if they were banned previously then they'd had plenty of warning but still chose not to accept the forum rules.

Perhaps you should go on there and see for yourself, it's none of those things. I'm not saying its a good forum (I haven't been on in a long time) but it's none of the things you say.

The discord had already occurred long before it was set up and as for poaching members it really didn't need to be an either/or choice, you and some of your colleagues made it so.

Perhaps you should go on there and see for yourself, it's none of those things. I'm not saying its a good forum (I haven't been on in a long time) but it's none of the things you say.

The discord had already occurred long before it was set up and as for poaching members it really didn't need to be an either/or choice, you and some of your colleagues made it so.
I know what the original forum was like because plenty of people told me what they were saying about me. Fuck thrm.

Its Ric's forum so you either play by his rules or not at all. Simple as that. Unlike you, me and the other mods at the time know what went on behind the scenes.

I know what the original forum was like because plenty of people told me what they were saying about me. Fuck thrm.

Its Ric's forum so you either play by his rules or not at all. Simple as that. Unlike you, me and the other mods at the time know what went on behind the scenes.

I'm playing by Ric's rules although I suspect you aren't when I noticed some of your more bitter posts deleted recently!

As for the rest of your reply I've a fairly decent insight into what was going on at the time but I'll refrain from the reopening of old wounds and leave it there.

in over ten years i have yet to have a wrong word with Ric or any mod for that matter. Long may that continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.