Aguero's first goal

I remember us getting a free kick right near the end. I was screaming for him to be given the ball to try for his hat trick but he was overruled. Some debut.

Always feel privileged to have been at that end for his debut and that goal v QPR due to my kids being that age. One thing being there, another being virtually next to it.

His other contirbution in that game was to lob the keeper, run onto it and flick the ball backwards from the byline for Silva to tap in.

My immediate thought was "WTF WAS THAT??" as I really really wasn't used to something like that happening when it involved a City player - it was quite similar in aspects to his lost cause chase v Villa at the weekend.

Always feel privileged to have been at that end for his debut and that goal v QPR due to my kids being that age. One thing being there, another being virtually next to it.

I was also in the family stand that day....wow, wouldn't swap that experience for anything I don't think.

Last edited:
I remember his 3rd, belter from outside the box I think

That was our fourth.

Swansea were newly promoted, and at half time it was still 0-0. Then IIRC after about an hour Adam Johnson had a shot that the keeper parried to Dzeko who had a tap-in.

Kun made it 2-0 shortly after coming on with a far post tap in. He hooked one back from the byline for Silva to make it 3-0 and his long range shot - which was an absolute hammer blow - made it 4-0 with only injury time remaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.