FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

Just realised we will be having a reunion with Alistair Mackintosh if any of you Blues can remember who he is?
Oh I remember Mackintosh. The CEO who used to ensure his press officer prefaced every mention of him in the media with "City's highly regarded Chief Executive...".

And who lied about not being a rag, even when a picture of him as a rag mascot was discovered and his own father admitted in an interview that the family were united fans.

Oh I remember Mackintosh. The CEO who used to ensure his press officer prefaced every mention of him in the media with "City's highly regarded Chief Executive...".

And who lied about not being a rag, even when a picture of him as a rag mascot was discovered and his own father admitted in an interview that the family were united fans.
The very same at every AGM of the Club he was the only one answering questions from the platform. I was a shareholder and every time one of us asked a question he was the one who provided the reply. Seemed to have far too much power.

The very same at every AGM of the Club he was the only one answering questions from the platform. I was a shareholder and every time one of us asked a question he was the one who provided the reply. Seemed to have far too much power.
And that was one of the main reasons I got actively involved in setting up a Supporters Trust. The board was very weak and he was the only executive director. We had no Finance Director, no Commercial Director, just Mackintosh.

He was effectively the FD, he was CEO and, against all good corporate governance practice, he was also on the Audit Committee. So he was supervising himself.

I sent Alistair Mackintosh an email when the rumours of Sven's sacking were swirling. To his credit, he replied personally. No chance that would ever happen nowadays

ok
I have edited out my rant after a very nice lady at the ticket office sorted me out (I told her where I wanted and she did the rest) but why City put me in a shit seat in the first place ? Why oh why oh why.

Last edited:

But he was given the job to bring investors into the club - he got Shinawatra and Shinawatra sold to Mansour - Mackintosh played a bigger part in our development than he is given credit for - maybe we would be better off with Woodward and the Glazers ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.