Unai Núñez

No foreign spots available and it doesn't seem like any of our foreign players are set to leave this month.

Yes, yes, yes. That's all well and good. But...
A. Does he track back?
B. Can he perform (Oo-err) on a wet wednesday night in Stoke?
He looks like he has a sensible haircut and tracks back to the barbers regularly.

Perform?...Rumour has it he ate a stack of oatcakes at the 6 fingered club Stoke last Wednesday evening. If true a fine performance.

Sign him up; )

Otamendi goes and he comes in.

That will give us 3 starting CBs that I'd be good with, I think we stick it out with Stones, he is still very young for a defender.

Walker and Zinchenko can play in a back 3 as well. Garcia and Harwood-Bellis as backups, we would be set for a long time.

Otamendi goes and he comes in.

That will give us 3 starting CBs that I'd be good with, I think we stick it out with Stones, he is still very young for a defender.

Walker and Zinchenko can play in a back 3 as well. Garcia and Harwood-Bellis as backups, we would be set for a long time.

Is he really an upgrade on Otamendi?

Genuine question, don't know much about the lad.

Great deal at that price and well worth the gamble, the most obvious person to leave would maybe be Otto as it would free up the overseas spot. Possibly Cancelo? keep reading he may be unhappy.

Also makes me wonder if Arsenal have got wind of this move and maybe this is why they are trying their luck with Stones.

Interesting. Basically, someone has to leave this month for a move like this to happen - the only players I can see going are Sane, Otamendi and Zinchenko.

Bayern are allegedly waiting until the summer to sign Sane, so I would rule that out. Otamendi is a possibility, but who is going to buy him in January? A loan move for the remainder of the season wouldn't be out of the question if it means we can bring someone in earlier. Zinchenko is more a possibility thinking about it - hardly involved since returning from injury and I'm sure will have some suitors.

I'd be shocked to see us actually do any business in January and I've never heard of this source before, but this is the sort of left field move we could make happen quickly if something has developed with one of our players wanting out due to lack of opportunities and having a transfer lined up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.