Missing mooners

Perhaps you should go on there and see for yourself, it's none of those things. I'm not saying its a good forum (I haven't been on in a long time) but it's none of the things you say.

The discord had already occurred long before it was set up and as for poaching members it really didn't need to be an either/or choice, you and some of your colleagues made it so.
You need to go back and read the threads from the very beginning when they first started up,the stuff mentioned is all there unless there has been mass deletions over night

The mods should invite all the mcfcok back on here for one night only and let us all do a bit of mud slinging and back slapping.
Go on you know it makes sense.
Any genuine City fan who’s been previously banned is welcome to come back on if they get in touch. I suspect few, if any, really want to but the olive branch is always there.

I have bad eyesight which is a medical condition I have no control over. “Piss taking.”

Are they all 14 or something? I hadn’t given most of them a second thought since now.

Have you thought Manchester may actually look really nice then?

Sorry mate just a bit of light fun ;-)

I have bad eyesight which is a medical condition I have no control over. “Piss taking.”

Are they all 14 or something? I hadn’t given most of them a second thought since now.
Firstly I haven’t been taking the piss and secondly I’m not ‘on there’. I’d rather gouge my eyes out or become a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.