Kalidou Koulibaly

He wasn't part of Napoli's match-day squad last night? If he's not currently injured that would suggest a move somewhere in January? Wouldn't he be Cup-Tied for the Champs League though?
Don't think that is a thing any more. At least not in champions league

He is currently injured - however it's nothing too serious, a knee knock picked up recently requiring a couple of weeks out I heard.
I'd love this one to happen it's just De Laurentis is such a fucking pick to deal with.
I'm not sure we've accepted his apology over the Georginio affair!

He is currently injured - however it's nothing too serious, a knee knock picked up recently requiring a couple of weeks out I heard.
I'd love this one to happen it's just De Laurentis is such a fucking pick to deal with.
I'm not sure we've accepted his apology over the Georginio affair!

I really don’t think we will be paying De Laurentis valuation for a 30 year old defender - a great player but not a chance of us doing a deal for him now or in the summer. We have a particular modus operandi when it comes to transfers and this is 100 per cent not it. We will be looking at CBS in the 23 /24 age bracket if the past is any guide.

Get Laporte back with Fern at his side. until Garcia/ Harwood Bellis are ready end of next season and watch us go, however we would be an injury to Laporte away from repeating this season.

i know we need to move a foreign player on but surely the club realise that if we signed another top class CB and get laporte and leroy back fit then we have a cracking chance at the champions league this season????
Players like that just don't exist, you get the odd one who really works out but even VVD makes huge mistakes occasionally. So far he's not been punished due to the relaxed nature of officials towards the bin dipping cñuts, however there's at least one sending off and penalty he should have given away at 0-0 in a game at Anfield, as well as two other pushes in the box which were guaranteed penalties if it was Laporte or Fernandinho doing the same.

Get Laporte back with Fern at his side. until Garcia/ Harwood Bellis are ready end of next season and watch us go, however we would be an injury to Laporte away from repeating this season.

Sign the lad from Inter and pair him with Laporte next season as the senior defensive partnership. Garcia and Harwood Bellis can then come in and partner either of the senior CBS. We’d also have Fern as back up. Can probably let Ota and Stones go on that basis given that Roders can also cover.

I really don’t think we will be paying De Laurentis valuation for a 30 year old defender - a great player but not a chance of us doing a deal for him now or in the summer. We have a particular modus operandi when it comes to transfers and this is 100 per cent not it. We will be looking at CBS in the 23 /24 age bracket if the past is any guide.

He's 28.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.