Real Madrid - CL R16 - 2nd Leg (at the Etihad) - Price details

Trust me mate, if City fans don't buy the tickets, City fans from other countries and regions will buy the tickets and it will sell out. Against Monaco in the 5-3 game I was sat next to Spaniards n Greek City fans, already a Barcelona fan on here is asking for a ticket.

Most of them won’t be city fans. The Madrid game I was surrounded by real fans and tourists

I’d also say we have no where near the tourists to fill our ground. When the core fans don’t go there’s lots of empty seats, but the club don’t care about our fans, only money

Most of them won’t be city fans. The Madrid game I was surrounded by real fans and tourists

I’d also say we have no where near the tourists to fill our ground. When the core fans don’t go there’s lots of empty seats, but the club don’t care about our fans, only money

50k+ in two of our CL group games this season against lower ranked sides.

CL games against the big sides always sell out regardless of price.

Atmosphere at these games is usually no different to league games.

Less season ticket holders at the games means less people leaving early.

Not only will the Real Madrid game sell out, it will sell out well before the game and the atmosphere will be better than most league games.

Come off it mate, we have the best owners in the world, they've transformed City, how much would you charge for the RM game ?

Can’t believe anyone thinks this won’t sell out comfortably. Last 16 tie against uefas darlings. I know they will be under strict instructions to shaft us but what better way to fuck UEfa off massively than stuff their heroes. Hope the fans are well up for this as this for me is the tie we’ve been waiting for.

Trust me mate, if City fans don't buy the tickets, City fans from other countries and regions will buy the tickets and it will sell out. Against Monaco in the 5-3 game I was sat next to Spaniards n Greek City fans, already a Barcelona fan on here is asking for a ticket.
You may well be correct , but many will wait till the first leg till they decide.If we are in with a shout .,hopefully fans that were undecided will snap them up

Just as an indication of how prices can affect attendances. Wolves are struggling to sell out their 3k allocation for their Cup replay at the swamp. The prices of tickets ranged from £37 to £55. Wolves didn’t ask for the 9k they were entitled to because they had little prospect of selling more than the 3k at these prices.

I hope our game at home to Madrid is played in front of a packed house. We will have a much better idea after Thursday when I think the game goes on sale to Cityzen’s members.

Just got what appears to be the last ticket (do they release them in dribs and drabs as they go?). £32.50 I think that's reasonable. Mind you, I'm in Row B of the lowest tier in the South Stand! I don't think I've ever watched a match at the Etihad from that low down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.