Historic child sex abuse cases being covered up

I think chances are if you dig a little deeper, there have been plenty of Asian girls being abused too, but it's less likely to come out because of the misogynistic attitudes and shame around sex that are commonplace in that community.

These gangs generally don't touch asian girls .... they respect them, unlike the kafirs.

I lived on Banff Road in Rusholme in early 2000 and there were often Asian lads hanging out in cars or just driving around all night. It was obvious they were up to something. It’s not just Manchester either. It’s happened all over the country.

I drive through Heywood of an evening regularly.
Takeaways still rife with teen girls inside and hanging around outside.
Taxis and private vehicles hovering around outside.
It's still going on.....
Zero police presence.

Absolutely disgusting!!

I’d send anyone involved to jail for life. The scum themselves, council, police members. What normal person can ignore these horrific crimes.

There is clearly a problem within the Asian community. Where women are often treated like shit and white girls are targeted. It’s not racist or controversial to say it - it’s true.

Imagine finding out a little girl is being abused and then Ignoring it because you were concerned about being racist. There has to be something seriously wrong with you

Manchester council and social services are clearly corrupt.

It happens all the world over with certain people of a certain religion. White girls and Black girls are viewed as nothing but property even their own women however as they follow Islam they are more protected.

Check what happens to white or black lads if they sleep with an Asian woman in an Asian country, the turks especially.

What a wonderful religion.

It's a shocking story and shows a total neglect of the duty of care that social services and the police had towards these girls. The only thing you can say in defence of GMP is that they knew that the last operation had sucked in huge resources that restricted their ability to investigate other crimes and didn't want the same thing to happen.

But there are so many negatives, which include them not seeing these girls as victims and an excessive desire not to rock the boat with the particular community that the abusers came from. Personally I think that the vast majority of that community would be horrified by the actions of some of their members.

I don’t think there can be any defence of GMP. Money shouldn’t dictate how an investigation should be led, nor which crime(s) should be investigated. But resources and budgets will always be factored in unfortunately.

the trouble with GMP is their up their own arses with their tacticle anti football hooligan antics at the Etihad,over policed while this stuff is going on down the road

It isn’t just the Asian community or the Catholic Church, watch the documentary on BBC2 now about bishop Peter Ball. Absolute fucking disgrace how this was covered up from the very top. Including Prince Charles, Archbishop of Canterbury and many many others!!

Can’t believe how long he was allowed to get away with it. Even after being cautioned for sexual abuse he was allowed to continue working within the Church.

Even when he was eventually convicted he ended up serving only 18 months in prison (half the amount of time in prison that Adam Johnson did).

This case shows what a rotten institution the Church is, corrupt from top to bottom.

It isn’t just the Asian community or the Catholic Church, watch the documentary on BBC2 now about bishop Peter Ball. Absolute fucking disgrace how this was covered up from the very top. Including Prince Charles, Archbishop of Canterbury and many many others!!
Prince Charles has a history of dodgy "friends" it would seem

My grandad knew Savile professionally. The man was untouchable as he had all the right friends from BBC bosses to the monarchy. It was an open secret.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.