Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fan called Copper.The liverpool dibble can't see past the end of their noses let alone on top of their Van. Course you'll win the league with all the assistance you're getting but I'd rather watch us in full flow than your turgid cynical shit style with Englands player of the year .(pass the sick bucket)

And?

They do have a police force in Norway, you know

I think you'll smash 100 points, sadly. You "only" need to win 13 out of your last 17 games, which you're well on course to do. Hopefully a bit complacency will creep in once the title is won, but I just can't see anyone other than us potentially beating you.

If the league is won, Liverpool will rotate players from the bench and u23. Either players will step up, if not the business model is to sell superfluous players to the inflated market. Kent, Ward, Ibe, Solanke, etc.

The score ends up as a 2-1 away win against a good London team full of promising young talent, but with just a 1-0 lead the home team has a goal ruled out as VAR "deems" a player to have been offside in the build up, moments later after a "soft" free-kick is awarded to the away team, the score is 0-2 and the young lads are deflated. The BTN tell us that it's a tight one but VAR's done its job and you're either offside or not.

The score is 0-0 in a game against a promoted team who are taking the Premier League by storm. The team are renown for having a tough defence and their keeper is one of many of their players who has, so far, caught the eye with his fine performances. Inexplicably and uncharacteristically the keeper lets a very soft goal in and the game is won 1-0.

The score is at 1-1 at home to a team pushing for second place. Only one goal has been scored in the second half and a penalty is awarded by the ref. in the 95th minute, for a dive, almost before the diver has even hit the turf (not AFTER the play has continued and then VAR highlights to the ref that a possible penalty needs looking at). The game is won 2-1 and the BTN follow this by telling everybody who's listening that it's CLEARLY a penalty.

1-0 down at home after a very early goal and the oppositions keeper is playing a blinder. After an equaliser is scored a penalty is awarded by the referee (NOT VAR) as the forward "engineers" contact with a defender as he is moving away from goal. The game is won 2-1. The BTN tells its watching audiences that it is again CLEARLY a penalty.

At home to your nearest challengers.....

With the score at 0-0 away to an unfancied, but dogged London team, a goal is chalked off for the home team when VAR notices a push by an attacker. With the scores standing at 1-1 after an 82nd minute equaliser by the home team, a scramble ensues in the area as a winner is sought by the away team. Defenders are pushed over and the ball ends up in the net. The 85th minute goal stands, the game is won 2-1 and the BTN tell us that this is the mark of a good team, they never give up hope.

In the home derby game against your near neighbours, several fouls by defenders are ignored and unpunished in the heat of a derby atmosphere. Retrospective action is not taken despite video evidence showing several "unsavory" actions carried out by one player in particular. The BTN do not highlight any of these unsavory moments.

The score is at 1-1 after an 87th minute equaliser in an away game against the team at the bottom of the league and pressure is being applied to score a winner. The equaliser is the only second half goal and the winner is smashed into the net in the 94th minute. The BTN again remind us that this team never give up.

The score is 0-0 in a home game when just before half-time the home team score a goal. VAR checks for a possible handball, after scrutiny the ball is adjudged to have been played off the shoulder rather than the arm and the goal stands. It later emerges that video evidence suggests that there was another possible handball in the buildup to the goal. A different branch of the BTN inform us that this too place too far back in the passage of play for it to be checked despite it only being two passes before the original "handball". On the stroke of half-time an equaliser is ruled out by VAR as a player is adjudged to have been offside in the buildup. The game is won 1-0.

Playing away in London the first goal of the game is scored by the away team. In the buildup a possible hand-ball has been spotted. One camera angle is shown and despite it looking like it probably hit both the attackers and defenders hands it is decided that there is not enough evidence to rule out the goal and it stands. The game is won 1-0.

21 games played and there is a 14 point gap between the 1st and 2nd placed teams, with the leaders having a game in hand.

Nothing to see here people, they're just good at grinding out results and have been the best team this season.
You seem to get it ;-)

And?

They do have a police force in Norway, you know

Copper is the name of my cat lol and it’s a reference to the colour of her fur.

I was born near Glasgow, raised in London and then Milton Keynes and currently reside in a little village outside of Bedford. Not quite Norway, but close.

Copper is the name of my cat lol and it’s a reference to the colour of her fur.

I was born near Glasgow, raised in London and then Milton Keynes and currently reside in a little village outside of Bedford. Not quite Norway, but close.

Well welcome to the forum. If it helps, you’ll crack as many crimes as most coppers in Liverpool. Maybe more.

I wonder what it was that prompted you to join just now, rather than for instance any point in the last 30 years.

Well welcome to the forum. If it helps, you’ll crack as many crimes as most coppers in Liverpool. Maybe more.

I wonder what it was that prompted you to join just now, rather than for instance any point in the last 30 years.

Our success, of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.