United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly from the outside looking in United have a long way to catch the likes of you and Liverpool. Haven’t been the same since Fergie left and are probably at there lowest in quality since then. Think it will take a big change throughout the club before they will even start thinking of challenging again.

Certainly from the outside looking in United have a long way to catch the likes of you and Liverpool. Haven’t been the same since Fergie left and are probably at there lowest in quality since then. Think it will take a big change throughout the club before they will even start thinking of challenging again.

since who left?
Shakes head in disgust

who are they being linked with today on Sly Sports News, via those two idiots who are continually trying to out do each other, but in reality know f*** all, apart from lieing and quoting Sly Sports sources.

£31.5m plus add-ons as revealed by football leaks in March 2016, proving beyond doubt that the media love to add on a significant percentage to tansfer fees where City are involved. Even that was paid in 3 instalments. Probably the greatest bargain in football history. I don't know how to post links but google "Football leaks" + Aguero.

To put that in context, Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll the same year.
That is a Top Top Post...in so many ways.prob more relevant to the livevarpool thread,but i,m so pissed...i,m not sure i can make it over there
Take a Bow,NN....take a bow Sir.

Beckham was very limited in his repertoire. He could cross the ball accurately and take a great free kick but he only crossed the ball at the first opportunity because he couldn't beat a full back. He couldn't run, head the ball or make a tackle either. KDB is the better player by a country mile.
Oh absolutely.

M2pCSkA.jpg

what would that be Ed? Do a Harry houdini and get away with it?

The Red Army has cracked. It's troops exhausted. The poor dears broken by a handful of years of 'failure'. Try 30 years at Maine Rd whilst you won the Treble and we were playing Macclesfield, Bury and Stockport.

In the animal kingdom there are vertebrates and invertebrates, and so it is in football.

These maybe just the Cups but it's a start. The crack is there. We just need Chelsea to finish the job off and get 4th spot. The alarm bell should be ringing loud in Ed Woodward's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.