Historic child sex abuse cases being covered up

My grandad knew Savile professionally. The man was untouchable as he had all the right friends from BBC bosses to the monarchy. It was an open secret.
These institutions seem to be on a mafioso type level

I drive through Heywood of an evening regularly.
Takeaways still rife with teen girls inside and hanging around outside.
Taxis and private vehicles hovering around outside.
It's still going on.....
Zero police presence.

Your comment is like a dagger through the heart. My little girl, well 12 year old lives in Hopwood!

My sister was rapped in the late 90’s in Heywood by a white male, non taxi person or takeaway worker. Hate the place!

100% agree. Its those in positions of power that remain unchallenged, persons with far more influence than TV personality, I think of the likelihood of senior civil servants, mp's and judges, who gravitate to this repulsive action. This is before we look at the rich and powerful outside the institutions of law and governance.
Is this still about South Manchester, or the Epstein case?

Story is the same the world over. Power corrupts, and sex and power are inextricably entwined, with children usually the victims.

Your comment is like a dagger through the heart. My little girl, well 12 year old lives in Hopwood!

My sister was rapped in the late 90’s in Heywood by a white male, non taxi person or takeaway worker. Hate the place!
wow that just hit me,,i suppose its easyer than said but i'd be stalking the streets looking for revenge

As the OP, it would be a deluded stance to believe all in power are such, but I think it is highly likely that a significant number of individuals in senior positions of authority, or wealth are able to act with impunity, because the system closes ranks regardless of their actions.

The problem - that everybody knows, is that there's an attitude among an influential faction of people that operations or policing methods that disproportionately target a particular religion or ethnicity is outrageous and a bigger evil than paedophilia, knife crime, or Islamic fundamentalism for example. If it means more kids getting raped then that's something they're happy to accept.

That's not to say that Asians are more likely to be paedophiles but this particular method of grooming kids does seem to be particularly specific to the Asian community and should have been investigated without worrying about whether it's politically correct to do so.

The question now, is what happens next. Are we going to see police officers and social workers prosecuted for failing these kids or are we just going to allow the police to delete the evidence of their failures (which they've already done) with impunity? The inquiry should be the starting point but too often, in this country, it's an excuse by the authorities to say 'we've done our bit now, let's move on'.

Several friends left Newham, East London to avoid having to send their kids to a school where they were in the extreme minority of white faces in the playground. They’re out in Essex now.

I drive through Heywood of an evening regularly.
Takeaways still rife with teen girls inside and hanging around outside.
Taxis and private vehicles hovering around outside.
It's still going on.....
Zero police presence.
The same police presence that people demand are around because cars are having their windows put through near the match? If one of those girls is harmed you can be assured now that the full resources will be chucked at sorting that out. Driving past everywhere to show a 'presence'?. No, it wont because it cant its impossible

Hence I said 'predominantly'. Truth is, they see these white non muslim girls as kafirs, and therefore worthless and beneath themselves. And as such 'fair game's to them. Its this mentality that needs addressing at source.
Truth isn't that these people target white girls because they are "kafir" as you call them.
They target them because they are available and vulnerable.
They would target anyone they found in that position regardless of race or religion, if they could.
Asian girls generally come from protective, extended families within tighter knit communities, making them harder to access and the consequences more violent and immediate. It's not worth their while.
They target the easiest prey they can find. It's as simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.