Bunga Bunga City

Article says 'this happened with Pep's permission'
He and Rodolfo were there and caught trying to hide ...

23408648-7888287-image-a-130_1579050232575.jpg

What a load of non newsworthy shite. This non story was put ahead of twenty people dying in the USA when that fuel was dumped on them. The absolute state of the British press nowadays.
What was this about the 20 people dying from fuel jettisoned from a Delta 777 over LA again???

I had heard it was 300 and the parents will all receive one miiiiilllliiioooonnnnn dollars. Oh, and by the time the fuel reached the ground, it was a smelly vapor...like a wet fart! It’s not like it was a fountain, squirt gun or even visible. It smelled and they “felt” it.

And, before anyone thinks I think it is OK to dump fuel at low altitude on short final over a residential area, I don’t. However, every story so far sounds like it was written by an ambulance chasing personal injury lawyer! Twatter comments included “they’re just lucky they weren’t smoking!” Hahaha!

Last edited:
What would the party have been like if Pep was in charge after we won 6-1 at O/T.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.