Bunga Bunga City

He and Rodolfo were there and caught trying to hide ...

23408648-7888287-image-a-130_1579050232575.jpg
Holy Mary, Mother of God, is that Adam Ant with massive tits ?

What a brilliant article, it says it was to celebrate the 6-1 win and then says it took months to organise. Hell forget Derek Anchora and Colin Fry, City players can really see into the future.

Wait, I am just getting a message, City players are, hang on, organising another party after another famous victory, I think it is ….. in stan bulls hotel sorry the psychic phenomena is a little shaky at this time of the morning, I can't quite get the location.

The Daily Mail ! The Hitler supporting newspaper (named him Man of the year in 1934 and 1935) presently criticising members of the Royal Family for wanting to lower their profile after they orchestrated a vociferous campaign of hate against one of them - all in the public interest of course. I can’t believe anyone would want to read either the online or paper copy of that dossier or lies and hate. Whatever the City players did on Saturday evening I would have zero confidence in the Daily Mail’s ability to report it.

The Mail reporting the Sun, and have a source says it was the delayed Christmas party and the models may have been the Milan supporters club! They do all seem to have Italian-style names.

It's a bit of a mess of an article.

The Sun version says that the party was not at the hotel but somewhere else, so there's essentially some pictures of the women at a posh hotel, and possibly going to a party with the players, and possibly having been flown in from Italy.

My head hurts now.

Has she got right said fred down her top?
No thanks. If city have paid for models I'd be getting in touch with the trade descriptions act asking for my money back.

Seriously is this what young lads find fit?
This is what photographers and agencies have told young women what young lads find fit. Sad, isn't it.

Scandalous !! These women were dressed "glamorously" ? What is the world coming to ? I'm giving up my seasoncard (again) on the strength of such serious allegations.

By the way, anyone got the address for.the Milan supporters club ?

I would be relinquishing my season ticket among the FOCs in CBL3 and my season card with MCWFC had they flown in 22 godawful Italian grannies, but glamorous models? I'm holding fire for the moment!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.