Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, that’s certainly one way of looking at it. Add the hacking of our scouting database to the picture though and it suggests it’s systemic with FSG.

That has yet to reach a verdict ;) As far as I am aware, Liverpool "made the payment without the club or any of the individuals accepting any liability or wrongdoing, with the allegations never tested in court". There could be many, many reasons for this, even innocent reasons.

However, if it does go to court, etc and it is proven, then I'm not going to be impressed.

That has yet to reach a verdict ;) As far as I am aware, Liverpool "made the payment without the club or any of the individuals accepting any liability or wrongdoing, with the allegations never tested in court". There could be many, many reasons for this, even innocent reasons.

However, if it does go to court, etc and it is proven, then I'm not going to be impressed.
So you think Liverpool would give a whopping million quid to a rival club on the basis that it doesnt mean quilt or liability?

"We didnt do anyrhing wrong at all. But here you go, here is £1m......"

So you think Liverpool would give a whopping million quid to a rival club on the basis that it doesnt mean quilt or liability?

"We didnt do anyrhing wrong at all. But here you go, here is £1m......"

Settling out of court in most cases presumes guilt of sorts doesn't it? Liverpool doing it the Liverpool way again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.