Bunga Bunga City

Article says 'this happened with Pep's permission'

Then further down says it’s not clear if Pep knew about the ‘girls’! Also very contradictory as it says they flew in before the match and then that they were celebrating the win! Plus it took months to organise!

Mere Golf & Country club! WOW even I’ve been there. If they let me in they’ll let anyone in! :-)

Just more media rubbish. What a load of nonsense.

EDIT: What is Bunga Bunga anyway? Does it involve them deciding if it’s barmcake or buns or muffins? How would Italian women know? Just puzzled.

Last edited:
Were are known for our BOGOF approach to European ties so the Bunga Bunga girls are going to throw in a free appearance at the Fulham Cup game

We had a works do at the Mere hotel (no Italian models were in attendance). Nice place but not exactly exclusive or private so an odd choice for something like what was reported.
I doubt the party was there, just where the "members of the Milan supporters club" stayed.

I would be relinquishing my season ticket among the FOCs in CBL3 and my season card with MCWFC had they flown in 22 godawful Italian grannies, but glamorous models? I'm holding fire for the moment!!

I would have no trouble holding my fire faced with these munters.

Mind you, if they play like they did on Sunday knowing they had a Bunga Bunga party coming up, maybe they should organise another one after the Liverpool game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.