Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my understanding that we have a break from 9th - 22nd Feb as Pep has given everyone time off to relax with family. Maybe I was misinformed.

And maybe you weren’t. My point wasn’t really about that, it was about that fact that when the season is active, there would be three games a week if we were successful in the cups, so therefore the players would all be getting plenty of action, and be needed. Having a mid season break doesn’t alter that imho. Maybe ;-)

Think Kevin will be rested against Palace and Fulham and start against SU, ManU and Spurs.

Again, absolutely impossible to predict the line up but I'll give it a go.

Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Stones, Fernandinho, Rodri, Gundogan, Foden, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Aguero.

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Otamendi, B.Silva, D.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.

2-1 City

i'll go for a reversion to 3 at the back, though Zaha's pace behind the wing-back is making me think that might not be the case....

Ederson
Stones - Fernandinho - Garcia
Walker - Rodri - Mendy
Mahrez - Bernardo - Sterling
Aguero

subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Cancelo, D Silva, De Bruyne, Foden, Jesus

i'll go for a reversion to 3 at the back, though Zaha's pace behind the wing-back is making me think that might not be the case....

Ederson
Walker - Rodri - Mendy
Aguero

With Zaha's pace wouldn't it make sense to replace Stones with Walker as part of the back 3 and Cancelo as wing-back? That would ensure Mahrez and Sterling can drift inside more often.

Ederson
Walker - Rodri - Mendy
Aguero

Stones is plenty quick. I won't worry too much if it's Walker and Stones on the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.