Adam and Eve

After they were misled by Satan to sin, Adam(as) and Eve(ra) felt remorse and seeked forgiveness “Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If Thou forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.” (Qur'an 7:23)

and God forgave them "Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful." (Qur'an 2:37)

From an Islamic perspective, Adam(as) is a prophet of God, and there was communication with God after the "fall" and repentance.

there is always winners and losers in life, its not the devil vs god or a sin ? you have a choice all your life and choosing what you want over something else is made for the good of yourself

All joking aside, I do think we should leave personal insults out of this. If someone wants to believe let them. All I ever ask is that anyone with religion does not try and convert me, up to now they have stuck to their side of the bargain. Further, we would not be allowed to say what we are doing about certain other religions so I think we should keep it within reason. This started as a light hearted post and it should be kept like that.

(Hell I have just read that back and I sound like @Ric and the dippers.)

On your knees sinner!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.