United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect another marquee signing from united to cement their top 10 aspirations.

Your comment got me thinking. It seems every transfer window is always dominated by Utd. and which superstar they are buying next. From Falcao to Di Maria and Lukaku to Maguire they continually hog the headlines and their fans work themselves into a frenzy. Domination of the football world must surely be the result...haha!! But, amazingly, after all these years and, with supposedly all the world class signings they have made, only one thing remains constant.......they are still crap.

Your comment got me thinking. It seems every transfer window is always dominated by Utd. and which superstar they are buying next. From Falcao to Di Maria and Lukaku to Maguire they continually hog the headlines and their fans work themselves into a frenzy. Domination of the football world must surely be the result...haha!! But, amazingly, after all these years and, with supposedly all the world class signings they have made, only one thing remains constant.......they are still crap.

Hahah :)

Alexis Sanchez
Manucho
Fangzhuo Dong
Ritchie De Laet
Zoran Tosic
Rodrigo Possebon
Wilfried Zaha
Victor Valdes

True greats.

A lot of media fuss about red-hot Rashford and his 14 PL goals.

Does anyone know how many were penalties? Thanks

They are still chasing Wesley Snjieder....

M2pCSkA.jpg

I think that’s referring to the amount of money United can over pay for players which leaves the selling clubs in dreamland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.