Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if he doesn't want to stay, and has his heart set on a move to Bayern? Chain him to one of those bicycle racks outside the Emptyhad?
If that is the case then he will leave no matter what we do. However if the issue is money or contract details, then I would hope we will reach a agreement

And if he doesn't want to stay, and has his heart set on a move to Bayern? Chain him to one of those bicycle racks outside the Emptyhad?

No. he still plays and conributes while his contract is running, on the wages he is on.

not saying refuse to sell him, but the right offer has to be made and his valuation met.

For him to leave, two things need to happen.
He has to want to go. Bayern have to want to pay the right amount.

There is no evidence of either yet. His not signing a new contract doesnt prove he wants out, it just proves that he either has not yet been offered what he thinks he is worth (be it money or playing role) or is willing to keep his long term options open for less money in the short term.

No. he still plays and conributes while his contract is running, on the wages he is on.

not saying refuse to sell him, but the right offer has to be made and his valuation met.

For him to leave, two things need to happen.
He has to want to go. Bayern have to want to pay the right amount.

There is no evidence of either yet. His not signing a new contract doesnt prove he wants out, it just proves that he either has not yet been offered what he thinks he is worth (be it money or playing role) or is willing to keep his long term options open for less money in the short term.

As I’ve said a few times. His value is written down in our accounts. He stays until Summer 2021 and as you say contributes. We then let the auction begin in January next year - where Bayern will likely lose out to Juventus or Real - who will blow Bayern’s wage offer out of the water. The only way this changes is if Bayern offer the full value in the summer circa £100m. Bayern do not hold all the cards and after their behaviour towards us in recent years I hope the club does all it can to keep Sane out of their tax dodging clutches.

As I’ve said a few times. His value is written down in our accounts. He stays until Summer 2021 and as you say contributes. We then let the auction begin in January next year - where Bayern will likely lose out to Juventus or Real - who will blow Bayern’s wage offer out of the water. The only way this changes is if Bayern offer the full value in the summer circa £100m. Bayern do not hold all the cards and after their behaviour towards us in recent years I hope the club does all it can to keep Sane out of their tax dodging clutches.
It doesn't matter whether his value is written into the accounts. If he doesn't sign I can't see the club turning down £70/80 million pounds. that becomes nothing 12 momths later on a player that doesn't wanyt to be with us. We made £10 mill profit last year , we aren't in a position to waste £80 million that could be spent on a replacement, and we won't.

Reactions: cjn
It doesn't matter whether his value is written into the accounts. If he doesn't sign I can't see the club turning down £70/80 million pounds. that becomes nothing 12 momths later on a player that doesn't wanyt to be with us. We made £10 mill profit last year , we aren't in a position to waste £80 million that could be spent on a replacement, and we won't.

I’m not sure Bayern will be offering anywhere near £80m in the summer. They will probably offer £50m on the basis that Sane can talk to other clubs next January. Whatever we decide to do we need to play hardball with those vile fuckers.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.