Is BDOdarts dead on its feet?

Nellies left peg

What a shambles.Cutting the winner's prize from 100k to 23k due to their ineptitude and only announced after the fucking bloke won it.I know it's only darts but it's a disgraceful way to treat people and I would tell them to stick the trophy where the sun don't shine

It is a disgrace but when the PDC has players hitting 10 dart legs its no real surprise no fucker wants to watch the BDO players hitting 10 week one's ;-)

Watched bits and the standard is county level at best most of the time.

It is a disgrace but when the PDC has players hitting 10 dart legs its no real surprise no fucker wants to watch the BDO players hitting 10 week one's ;-)

Watched bits and the standard is county level at best most of the time.
Agreed the standard is shocking in comparison to PDC and the crowds were piss poor

The standard is poor compared to PDC, the crowds were non existent and the production is garbage. The two finalists actually scored quite well though averaging 93 and 94 in the final and Warren was 90 plus all the way through.

The winners pay considering their expenses etc is crap. Lowest prize for the winner since 1989!

Sadly it seems it is. The PDC should buy them out of the mess they're in. I know the two organisations are at loggerheads but for the good of the game it should happen. The PDC could allow the BDO tournament to continue and maybe up the prize money to match the PDC tournament. This will attract players to enter but players can only enter either the PDC or BDO tournament. Then there is a one off grand final where the winners of each tournament plays against each other to decide the ultimate King of Darts. Remember where you heard it first, kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.