John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just nonsense with LaPorte coming back and the possibly signing Nuno his agents and media are having a bit of a field. We all know that if he can stay fit get his head down from now and until the end of the season all this crap will disappear.

I thought Stones had an excellent game against Villa, I hope he's got his head in gear now and turned the corner, but knowing Stonesy it was probably a one off
Yes thought he did well would like to see him and Garcia build up a pairing with Garcia/Harwood-Bellis as backup expect Otters and Tossin to be sold in summer.

This is just nonsense with LaPorte coming back and the possibly signing Nuno his agents and media are having a bit of a field. We all know that if he can stay fit get his head down from now and until the end of the season all this crap will disappear.

If only it was even That deeply linked! it is far more tenuous, based on the fact he has the same agent as arteta.

No thanks. I've never seen a player for us cop more unwarranted stick by our supporters than John Stones - it's unfathomable.

He's still only 25, an English international, and a starter in two title winning squads. If someone wants him, then they can cough up around about the same figure the Rags did for old Slab head. Otherwise, go fish.

The nonsense being reported by the sun, was outdone in the nonsense stakes by those posters who saw some merit in that nonsense.

They were probably Sun reading bluemooners !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.