Bunga Bunga City

I am playing 36 holes at Mere in June, as a caddie with experience, might you be available. I want a caddy with course knowledge, you sound perfect. Lunch and electric trolley, sadly no models.
PM me with expected fee.

Ha ha well since it has been at least 50 years since I caddied there I doubt I would be of much use.

Hahaha this is brilliant. Get em all in 115 for the palace game please, maybe we could get 1894 to come up with an initiation. In fact, 1894 seem to be lacking in their displays so far this season, makes sense now we know where all there funding is being spent.
If they do come I hope St John's are on hand if there's a Poznan.

Ok. This seems bollocks. I read this at half three this morning (couldn't sleep and the pics did'nt help). There were a lot less pictures on that version and also the last sentence quoted 'Max Alegri'. I assumed this was the old Juve manager. It was quite random and looked like the poorests of cut and paste jobs. I'd be gobsmacked if it were true.

Ok. This seems bollocks. I read this at half three this morning (couldn't sleep and the pics did'nt help). There were a lot less pictures on that version and also the last sentence quoted 'Max Alegri'. I assumed this was the old Juve manager. It was quite random and looked like the poorests of cut and paste jobs. I'd be gobsmacked if it were true.
They have since updated the article so it now doesn't mention Alegri, so it clearly now must be true. The thought of city players flying in 22 italian hookers for a party behind their wives and gf's back is just absolutely hilariously untrue. The fact they could be a city supporters club though holds my attention to the story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.