Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate, not long ago your lot was singing the var praises, glory glory stockley park. Of course you've been done, but not as numerously as the rest of the pecking order.
Everyone sings that when it goes their way. That's not true either, I can list them off if you like. Not that anyone would give a shit!

It’s devide & conquer this , we either get together & get rid of var together or they will steal our game off us forever & create a wwf style new game for a tv audience round the world , it’s that simple , a boycott is the only way , en mass , on a particular date .

It’s devide & conquer this , we either get together & get rid of var together or they will steal our game off us forever & create a wwf style new game for a tv audience round the world , it’s that simple , a boycott is the only way , en mass , on a particular date .

I hate it. Really hate it. Probably more than most. I've been against using it since it was ever mentioned. Goal line technology has though proved me wrong.

The weird offside lines, the inconsistenties, nitpicking tiny incidents. It bothers me that I don't celebrate anymore unless I definitely know its a goal.

It wouldn't bother me if we benefitted every week my feelings are the same, its just crap. Not a fan

Anyway I'm a broken record with VAR.

Top 4!? No chance. Hopefully an Jose special of winning Europe.

I thought Spurs had signed one of our old boys for a second.

gelson-fernandes-manchester-city_545yeghb5l131fpj9dawdawh6.jpg

Tottenham have signed midfielder Gedson Fernandes on loan from Benfica for 18 months.

I’m sure they’ll rediscover their form just before they play us! On a serious note though, they’re in free fall under Mourinho. How long before the fans turn on him?

It's okay.............I'm reliably informed that Spurs are "a better team without Kane".

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.