Bunga Bunga City

Best quote (by the mail)
Couldn't get a response from city's PR department
Well I never(didn't they no we don't have 1)

Eccles, no one has bothered to answer your question so I will try. These ladies are Italian. The Italian Prime Minister, Berlusconi paid prostitutes to attend parties and it was later called, by the Italian press Bunga bunga parties. This story is a bit like an Italian election, it is being made up as they go along. By the way, did you nick any cutlery from mere ?

@Blue Mist ..........WHAT!! Then it is definitely being made up as OUR players would never be involved in anything like that! How dare they, how dare they. City players are whiter than white, they are blue and white!
Barmcakes, muffins or buns but no, no, no Bunga what’s it!

No I never thought to nick the cutlery. Opportunity missed.

i have a friend of a friend who is a friend of the laundry manager at Mere and like my contact who does the bingo at the Milan supporters club nights ( alternate mondays at ristorante villa del Mick Horswill ) confirms that whilst these ladies did visit at the request of the club they all spurned the City squad in favour of quality time with Samuel Allardyce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.