Toast

I must apologise to you all for this thread..

I was nearly toast last night in the Liverpool thread after having a discussion with Copper which Ric stepped in and told me off a bit (apologies Ric)..

Toast then sprung to mind and as I'd seen nobody had had the idea, I thought if I created a thread on toast then there's every chance even I couldn't manage to upset anyone or let myself down discussing toast..!

Looks like the thread might have legs though, 2 pages already.. Haha..!

Just leaving for home now so hopefully the thread will still be going strong when I get in and won't be brown bread..!

It’s an interesting slice of life

Cheese on toast is my snack of champions. I vary it with types of cheese, buttering the first side of the bread before putting it under the grill, Worcestershire sauce on the cheese etc. Satisfaction.

Takeaway for me after 9pm. No chance am I even trying to cook if I’ve been drinking...

Toasted crumpets, butter seeping into the holes.
Toasted bacon butty.

I must apologise to you all for this thread..

I was nearly toast last night in the Liverpool thread after having a discussion with Copper which Ric stepped in and told me off a bit (apologies Ric)..

Toast then sprung to mind and as I'd seen nobody had had the idea, I thought if I created a thread on toast then there's every chance even I couldn't manage to upset anyone or let myself down discussing toast..!

Looks like the thread might have legs though, 2 pages already.. Haha..!

Just leaving for home now so hopefully the thread will still be going strong when I get in and won't be brown bread..!

Bloody M62, how do cars manage to crash into each other on a 50mph maximum motorway stretch?

Always in front of me too, never behind..!

Over an hour and a half to do 16 frigging miles.. Grrr!

Anyway all this talk of toast had me thinking what I could have for tea..

So many toasted options, I could even go rustic and make some toast on my wood burner, tastes a lot better done over a naked flame..!

Just had a pepperoni pizza..!

I'll save the toast for tomorrow morning..

See the rags have sold out again.. Come on Wolves..!

Btw, I'm not in the habit of quoting my own posts... honest..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.