Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Sam reckons everyone raves about Fernandinho but Henderson is better.Fuckwit of the highest order. Was on the radio this morning and I only listened for 2 mins before putting absolute radio on,predictably started off "I can't see why everybody wants to play out from the back "
Fat Sam...stealing a living on the radio now?

One would have thought the video of who he is when he thinks no-one is watching would have been enough to make him persona non grata, but I guess if you’re willing to say stupid things to get people talking about you, then the skies the limit.

Too bad he’s not Japanese! He’d have topped himself by now and we wouldn’t have to listen to Jurassic Sam anymore.

One would have thought the video of who he is when he thinks no-one is watching would have been enough to make him persona non grata, but I guess if you’re willing to say stupid things to get people talking about you, then the skies the limit.

Too bad he’s not Japanese! He’d have topped himself by now and we wouldn’t have to listen to Jurassic Sam anymore.
Japanese?

Fat twat wouldn't top himself. Got no self respect or integrity. Takes a man of principle and honour to do it in Japan

Oh yes, of course, I forgot that anything and everything to do with Liverpool just has to be shady.
Liverpool promoted their employees accused of wrongdoing instead of sacking them so your post didn't really apply to them.

I was talking about Boston.

Oh G-d the Roberto Firmino baptism video. Like, I'm not arsed if he's baptised or not, religion is a personal thing but all the fawning over him and Alisson from Liverpool fans and 'oh it's so beautiful, look at how much his keeper loves him' and 'we've got two devout Muslims AND two devout Christians in our team'. Please. Every single team in the EPL has both. Not sure which Everton players are Muslim but Coleman is Catholic, and presumably Richarlison and the Portuguese/South American lads are too. Gloating because your players love Jesus so much is really annoying.

Oh G-d the Roberto Firmino baptism video. Like, I'm not arsed if he's baptised or not, religion is a personal thing but all the fawning over him and Alisson from Liverpool fans and 'oh it's so beautiful, look at how much his keeper loves him' and 'we've got two devout Muslims AND two devout Christians in our team'. Please. Every single team in the EPL has both. Not sure which Everton players are Muslim but Coleman is Catholic, and presumably Richarlison and the Portuguese/South American lads are too. Gloating because your players love Jesus so much is really annoying.
We love Jesus too

And God,looking down on the Kop End spoke these words -
(Abbreviated) "To the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+18&version=KJV (verse 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.