FA Cup Replays 14/15 January

Yep, I’m sort of ok with that kind of handball being given, the ball was going nowhere near the scorer until the handball and it led directly to the goal, nothing like an accidental brush and then plenty of work to do to score.
Are you thinking of any goal in particular?

The arm was in a natural position - good enough for a defender - which part of the pitch do you change from a defender to an attacker?
Million dollar question pal. Not saying I agree totally, but to say it glances his arm isn’t true. Hits his arm directly and then falls right into the path of the attacker who scores. For me that’s an ok decision as it directly lead to the goal.

Yep, I’m sort of ok with that kind of handball being given, the ball was going nowhere near the scorer until the handball and it led directly to the goal, nothing like an accidental brush and then plenty of work to do to score.
Agreed. If we let these kind of decisions muddy the waters then the rule won’t be changed as for me that was a fair call.

Million dollar question pal. Not saying I agree totally, but to say it glances his arm isn’t true. Hits his arm directly and then falls right into the path of the attacker who scores. For me that’s an ok decision as it directly lead to the goal.
I must admit I was angry when I typed it and exaggerated but the games gone my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.