Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Can we just quash the idea that because we accepted £1m nothing else can be done. Having discovered the offences at our end, City had absolutely no powers of investigation to obtain evidence from the Liverpool side of things. I doubt they allowed our expert in tolook at their systems and we had no power to force them.

So, at the time we accepted the, by no means insignificant, settlement we had only one side of the story and accepted £1m by way of damages from Liverpool. Why it wasn't referred to the football authorities is a different question but I know from experience that if we had involved the police, the police would have said it was a civil matter not a criminal one.

Now the football authorities are aware of it they do have the powers to look at the Liverpool side of things though I have no doubt that any evidence at their end will have long since "disappeared"

Can we just quash the idea that because we accepted £1m nothing else can be done. Having discovered the offences at our end, City had absolutely no powers of investigation to obtain evidence from the Liverpool side of things. I doubt they allowed our expert in tolook at their systems and we had no power to force them.

So, at the time we accepted the, by no means insignificant, settlement we had only one side of the story and accepted £1m by way of damages from Liverpool. Why it wasn't referred to the football authorities is a different question but I know from experience that if we had involved the police, the police would have said it was a civil matter not a criminal one.

Now the football authorities are aware of it they do have the powers to look at the Liverpool side of things though I have no doubt that any evidence at their end will have long since "disappeared"
Just hope VAR don't look at it or we're definitely fucked.

The Premier League is BENT AS F*CK.
giphy.gif

How will this end? I have no idea at all. Talk of stripping Liverpool of titles, deducting points and transfer bans may be out of the question or not. Fines, large or small, may or may not be appropriate. I don't know and, at the moment I don't really care. What I do want to know is exactly what Liverpool FC have been up to and for how long. Who exactly was involved and what were the consequences of what they did, for them and for us. Then we can see those smarmy, smug, holier-than-thou ******** in their true colours. Then everyone can see them in their true colours. Then we may know who exactly should have an asterisk at the side of their titles. Football has a right to know.

How will this end? I have no idea at all. Talk of stripping Liverpool of titles, deducting points and transfer bans may be out of the question or not. Fines, large or small, may or may not be appropriate. I don't know and, at the moment I don't really care. What I do want to know is exactly what Liverpool FC have been up to and for how long. Who exactly was involved and what were the consequences of what they did, for them and for us. Then we can see those smarmy, smug, holier-than-thou ******** in their true colours. Then everyone can see them in their true colours. Then we may know who exactly should have an asterisk at the side of their titles. Football has a right to know.

Wishful thinking I suspect. The fuckers will get away with it as the FA and PL don't want one of their cashcows to be dragged through the shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.