is the walking dead finished

Got to the point where I just wanted everyone to die. I feel the same way about Vikings now too. A bunch of cunts that talk funny.
I feel no series should go past 4 or 5 series. Both walking dead and Vikings were superb for the first 2 or 3 series, up there with the best. After that they both got so tied up in creating a story it lost what made them so good.

it finished as a credible programme about 3 years ago

Used to watch it religiously as soon as it became available online so as to not have it spoiled and loved it. Then after about 3/4 seasons it became shit, nothing ever happened except for the premiere/finale of which there was basically two of each per season thanks to the stupid mid-season break, the rest was just filler garbage. Stopped watching at the end of the season where glen died but didn’t and haven’t even contemplated watching it again. Should have ended around that time and would have been fondly remembered instead of the laughing stock it now is. With Netflix churning out watchable stuff quicker than I can watch it I’ve no idea how this still gets an audience.

Was just about watchable up until just before Rick's death. Even then it was trash after like season 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.