Houssem Aouar

Haha ok. Age is not he reason I want to move Gondo on. He is too slow these days.
Yeah..but Aouar is not a DM. He is another CM. If we give up Gundogan then who is gonna play the 6 once Rodri is injured? Aouar is 1-2 years too early. Unless Sané stays and we ship Bernardo to the Right Wing but then u have the Problem that 2 out of Sterling/Sané and Bernardo/Mahrez is always sitting on the bench. Fantastic player with high potential but there's no place in the Team.

Doesn't look to be moving in this window either, but still looks very much the part. Would like this one done early in the next window.

Doesn't look to be moving in this window either, but still looks very much the part. Would like this one done early in the next window.

Just a completely illogical signing unless Gunodgan leaves and that's unlikely to happen given he's the lovechild of Pep.

Just a completely illogical signing unless Gunodgan leaves and that's unlikely to happen given he's the lovechild of Pep.

He is actually pretty versatile and can play in a few positions, I just don't want him to get in the way of Phil.

He is actually pretty versatile and can play in a few positions, I just don't want him to get in the way of Phil.

Kevin and Bernardo both play on the right Side, Aouar plays on the left side, Foden can play both sides.

Gundogan is awful as an 8 and and just alright as a 6.
Unless he wants to spend most of his time on the bench, like in the first part of the 18/19 season, he will be sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.