Toast

5 pages on toast (this is not a meal option btw), this has potentially has got the chance to be my best ever thread ffs.. Haha..!

I've been working on a few more ideas that I might float in the coming days including ..

What's your favourite colour of sock?

How long can you hold your breath for?

Why does it matter what setting the washing machine is on so long as it's going round washing the clothes ffs? (bit edgey this one as I will be toast if the wife reads it! )

Carrots, are they really good for your eyesight, enabling you to see in the dark.. If so why do 1000's of rabbits get run over at night ffs?

Right, off for my tea and toast before facing the drudgery of the commute to work..!
Just what have you done??

sourdough seeded, lightly toasted with 'President' french unsalted butter and Frank Coopers fine cut Oxford marmalade. Washed down with freshly squeezed seville orange juice and a small nespresso Dharkan coffee.

I have both a dishwasher and a washing machine with umpteen settings. Makes no difference whatsoever.

24 settings on the washing machine, I've been trained or should I say told by the wife umpteen times how it works but it's not sinking in to be honest..!

Turn the dial anti clockwise for 4 clicks

30 degrees setting

Quick wash

Soap powder goes in here

Fabic conditioner in here

zzzzz..!

I just need my shirts washing for the following week ffs.. Ha!

In, close door, washing powder in and press go..

You'll break it, you'll break it, ive told you a 100 times.. then it all merges into background white noise to be honest by which time my shirts are washed..!

Rinse and repeat the process every Saturday morning..!

I hope to god she doesn't see this.. Ha.!

I’m 68 and I don’t know how our washer works...

Then again the Mrs can’t change a light bulb or wire a plug.

Why can't I ever smell my own toast and yet whenever anyone else is making some it smells gorgeous?

All very toastable, you can even toast oven bottom muffins..

Not forgetting French Toast too if you want to have a Continental feel to your toast..!

Toast, food fit for a King..!

Rye bread, the stuff that looks like carpet tiles doesn't like being toasted. Yer near have to set the toaster on fire to get it mildly toasted. I like crumpets - that's crumpets, plural!

397e8a092ce71979de9e50aa9dfb0b4a.gif

The only trouble with toast is having to decide what to put on it. Other than that it’s perfect.

I’m off now to have a toasted bagel for my lunch (with havarti cheese if you’re interested).

Its good to finally see a serious topic on here !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.