#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually said that ? If so report it.

You have not reported my full quote (?!). In that full quote, I have started by saying (within the context and sequence of that conversation) that the question was hypothetical and illustrative and does not relate to anybody in this forum. I have added later on in a subsequent post that maybe I was wrong asking such question within this platform.

That said, do I still believe that some fans are biased against certain players for no footballing reason? Of course, I do. You already know that.

Last edited:
Pep rarely "drops" a player he rotates them, but anyway you think he shouldn't "rotate" Riyad right now, but its OK to rotate or "drop" Raheem "to sort his head out" because he's had a bit of a drop in form, something Riyad has done far more in the past 2 seasons.

Sterling has been average for the majority of the season but has scored plenty of tap ins. The last 2 months he’s been very poor in general. Mahrez on the other hand has been brilliant on the whole for a couple of months.

What fans boys don't accept is that it's a team game,you support one player only
I support the whole team and more importantly players that put a shift in. Go and read my comments about other players in the team that I highly rate. Do not accuse me again and above all do not quote me ! I used to respect you but you became among those who throw out accusations instead of coming up with arguments and sensible opinions. End of it.

After a few of good games, he does not go missing but gets benched unexpectedly and unfairly.
Unfairly? No, I respect Pep's squad selections. If you don't does that still make you a City fan?
He can make mistakes, he is just a human. I do not have to worship the coach to be a fan. Utter nonsense.
Of course it's nonsense, i was jesting this odd post below, but after jumping around the threads I see I have not kept things in order and wrongly thought you had posted it before the one I replied to.
It was never meant for you, my mistake.

BlueLook said:
Hypothetical question (does not apply to anybody in particular):

if a City fan says: "I support the whole team except players from Continent X." Do you consider such fan as a City fan?

Of course it's nonsense, i was jesting this odd post below, but after jumping around the threads I see I have not kept things in order and wrongly thought you had posted it before the one I replied to.
It was never meant for you, my mistake.

BlueLook said:
Hypothetical question (does not apply to anybody in particular):

if a City fan says: "I support the whole team except players from Continent X." Do you consider such fan as a City fan?

What are you talking about? why are you quoting me randomly?

Edit; remind me, was that you the poster I had a little exchange with because he wanted Mahrez not to have any votes in the "Man of the match" thread? I believe you even joked about his family being like "rabbits".

Last edited:
You have not reported my full quote (?!). In that full quote, I have started by saying (within the context and sequence of that conversation) that the question was hypothetical and illustrative and does not relate to anybody in this forum. I have added later on in a subsequent post that maybe I was wrong asking such question within this platform.

That said, do I still believe that some fans are biased against certain players for no footballing reason? Of course, I do. You already know that.
I've yet to meet a blue who has a problem with players because of where he is from.it doesn't do your arguement any good to say that,fanboys need to accept the team is NOT about 1 player,they all get rotated in a team going for 4 competitions

I support the whole team and more importantly players that put a shift in. Go and read my comments about other players in the team that I highly rate. Do not accuse me again and above all do not quote me ! I used to respect you but you became among those who throw out accusations instead of coming up with arguments and sensible opinions. End of it.
I gave up on page 3,you put down dave,bernie and raz because you want mahrez in,there are no arguements that will convince you any different,support the whole team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.