United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but look at Phil Jones. 30 odd games at Blackburn signs for the rags and he us straight into the England squad before even kicking a ball for the rags.
Improved from unknown to England player at the stroke of a united pen.

Same with Zaha....At Palace he's nowhere near the England squad,signs for thr rags and he is immediately called up,signs back for Palace and is immediately dropped.

Yes but look at Phil Jones. 30 odd games at Blackburn signs for the rags and he us straight into the England squad before even kicking a ball for the rags.
Improved from unknown to England player at the stroke of a united pen.

Another ridiculous one was Zinedine Cleverley. His 20 minute debut sub appearance in the Community Shield was enough for him to go straight into the next England squad.

What's even funnier about the Aguero purchase is that Atletico Madrid borrowed the money that we owed them for the second & third instalments, meaning they got all the money upfront. While he wasn't named specifically in the Wikileaks documents, the source of that money was almost certainly Fred "the Red" Done.

If you've got time, can you explain further?
Why did Atletico need to borrow the money? Was it just because they were paying out to someone else for transfers? Donne's a bookie, isn't he?

Same with Zaha....At Palace he's nowhere near the England squad,signs for thr rags and he is immediately called up,signs back for Palace and is immediately dropped.
He was allegedly giving one to Miss Moyes so difnt get to play for the rags much. If he had kept his dick in his pocket (he rarely does) he might have had an England career.

All round dickhead Ravel Morrison might also have had an England career through United qualification status but he made more appearances in front of the magistrates than for the rags and so England escaped.

Others were loaned out early on thus sparing the England manager of the time from the obligation of picking them.

I heard Olé's response to Rashford getting injured after he was put on last night. I have to admit that this is probably the first time I've heard him talk as a manager but Jesus H Christ he comes across as a complete imbecile. I wouldn't let him walk home alone at night.

I would! He'd probably get picked up by Mersey Constabulary whilst walking the wrong way down the M62 and we know how efficient that force is. They'd have him back at the Burnley training ground by first light!

What's even funnier about the Aguero purchase is that Atletico Madrid borrowed the money that we owed them for the second & third instalments, meaning they got all the money upfront. While he wasn't named specifically in the Wikileaks documents, the source of that money was almost certainly Fred "the Red" Done.

If you've got time, can you explain further?
Why did Atletico need to borrow the money? Was it just because they were paying out to someone else for transfers? Donne's a bookie, isn't he?
+1. I'm intrigued as to why Done's lending out big money like that. Bent as a u-nail that man

Another ridiculous one was Zinedine Cleverley. His 20 minute debut sub appearance in the Community Shield was enough for him to go straight into the next England squad.
Yes but Jones was already picked for an England squad before that ridiculous match. Smalling was another who benefiitted from being a rag. Who says the CS is not a proper trophy?;)

Re the Wolves attendance of 67k that was clearly ridiculous.

Arsenal frequently quote the Emirates as sold out when there are thousands of season ticket no-shows, and we have done it in the past, i.e. count paying fans as attending.

Man Utd have 53,000 season ticket holders, and Wolves had a 3,000 allocation. However I looked on the afternoon of the game and there about 10,000 seats available for sale. There's no way that attendance of 67k was correct even if you include non-attending season ticket holders.

If they are trying to protect their image then they will pay for it because they have to distribute half the gate money to Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.