Unai Núñez

Definitely not this month, doubt Muric would take Bravo's spot in the summer either.

He did all of last year whilst Bravo was injured. He’s not getting games at Forest and Bravo is off in the summer, so it may happen if someone becomes available that we need a foreign spot for.

He did all of last year whilst Bravo was injured. He’s not getting games at Forest and Bravo is off in the summer, so it may happen if someone becomes available that we need a foreign spot for.
Maybe, but last year was an emergency recall. I'm not convinced we will go long term with Muric. I expect a foreign keeper as back up next season, can't think of any homegrown good enough with their feet. Think any non homegrown spots needed will be opened up by players like Otamendi, and possibly even Zinchenko, going.

Maybe, but last year was an emergency recall. I'm not convinced we will go long term with Muric. I expect a foreign keeper as back up next season, can't think of any homegrown good enough with their feet. Think any non homegrown spots needed will be opened up by players like Otamendi, and possibly even Zinchenko, going.

True, I was only really talking about this window and what options we have to free up a foreign spot. Bravo, Otamendi and Sane are the three options. Bravo, for me, would be the one that took the least away from the squad, whilst allowing it to be strengthened.

in the summer, I expect we'll have quite a few ins and outs, which will probably allow for an overseas spot for the back up gk.

No chance, simply not good enough.

We need a quality back up to keep Ederson on his toes, and if he (Ederson) get injured we would be fu**ed

No chance, simply not good enough.

We need a quality back up to keep Ederson on his toes, and if he (Ederson) get injured we would be fu**ed
Much easier said than done though, who is that good that would be happy to be second choice. I expect us to get somebody in their 30s at the back end of their career , like Bravo.

Much easier said than done though, who is that good that would be happy to be second choice. I expect us to get somebody in their 30s at the back end of their career , like Bravo.
I think we will bring in the American kid back from Germany, as long as work permits are not an issue.

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.