PFA Charity given "official warning" over mismanagement (P4)

This investigation is already 14 months old, what a farce. As others have highlighted the main area of concern is ……

The PFA’s accounts for 2017-18 detailed staff costs of just over £4m for a company listed as PFA Charity. And yet, on page 18 of the same accounts, it was stated that “the Charity does not have any employees and therefore no salaries or wages have been paid during the year”.

How does it take 14 months to investigate, bearing in mind Taylor is paid 2 million a year by the charity the longer it goes on the better. Absolute crock of bent shit.

This investigation is already 14 months old, what a farce. As others have highlighted the main area of concern is ……

The PFA’s accounts for 2017-18 detailed staff costs of just over £4m for a company listed as PFA Charity. And yet, on page 18 of the same accounts, it was stated that “the Charity does not have any employees and therefore no salaries or wages have been paid during the year”.

How does it take 14 months to investigate, bearing in mind Taylor is paid 2 million a year by the charity the longer it goes on the better. Absolute crock of bent shit.

Taylor has agreed to stand down when the investigation is complete- so he hoping to string it out for a few more years....! Who wouldn’t on his salary.

the fudge fund ?? and its well know in charity work, purchase expensive gifts can be hidden and TAX free

Why isn't this being reported more widely in the media. It is an absolute scandal yet there doesn't seem to be a great deal being made of it.
Taylor the highest paid union leader in the world seems to do what he wants and the 'committee ' or whoever they are go along with it.
Players going unpaid in the lower leagues etc yet you have this shyster coining in over £2m per year!!
I know the charity is supposed to be separate from the PFA as a union but Taylor is also on the charity committee ,ridiculous and some decent journo should be all over this.

The Community Shield used to be called the Charity Shield of course but do you know why they changed the name?

It was because the FA were investigated by the Charities Commission over their failure to keep proper records and declare how much of the ticket revenue went to charities. So they weren't allowed to use the name "Charity Shield".

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...come-from-charity-showcase-match-9263398.html

Football or should i say professional football fucking stinks!

Thanks PB it seems nothing has changed over the years. I cant get my head around why this situation is allowed to continue virtually unchallenged.
You'd think, wouldn't you, that a high-profile body like the FA would take immediate steps to put its house in order and satisfy the requirements of the Charities Commission? Yet seemingly not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.