Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair do, but on price we have 2 examples Magiure a defender and generally cheaper but English going to English, and Coutinho who Bayern have paid to take on loan and agreed to take at over a 100 million, but Sane leaving is for me unlikely, if he wanted to leave he could ask, Bayern have tried to get him to do just that, and that would lower his price and probably increase his wages,
One minor point of clarification: Bayern aren't obligated to actually buy Coutinho, they just have the option. And the last rumors I saw were that they weren't going to, but who knows.

One minor point of clarification: Bayern aren't obligated to actually buy Coutinho, they just have the option. And the last rumors I saw were that they weren't going to, but who knows.
I do not expect him to stay there anyway , he is a bit hit and miss, but i do expect PSG to use him as part of the Neymar deal if only to save face, and that will start the winger merry go round with one major hick up for Bayern, Barca and Real have to sell this January but come the summer they will be back out after the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.