Jim Morrison

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
I've always been a fan of the Doors especially Jim Morrison.
A very mystical guy with great stage presence and fantastic deep and rich voice, his biggest talent for me though was his ability to write words to songs and those words stand as pure poetry, poetry that in my opinion is equal to the great poets, his use of the written word was phenomenal and the more I listen to him the more I respect his enormous talent.
The Doors had three very competent musicians backing Jim Morrison but when Jim died that was it, he more or less was the Doors.
His death is still shrouded in mystery, drugs drink suicide who knows but he was one of those stars who didn't seem to want a long life.

The Crystal Ship.

I've always been a fan of the Doors especially Jim Morrison.
A very mystical guy with great stage presence and fantastic deep and rich voice, his biggest talent for me though was his ability to write words to songs and those words stand as pure poetry, poetry that in my opinion is equal to the great poets, his use of the written word was phenomenal and the more I listen to him the more I respect his enormous talent.
The Doors had three very competent musicians backing Jim Morrison but when Jim died that was it, he more or less was the Doors.
His death is still shrouded in mystery, drugs drink suicide who knows but he was one of those stars who didn't seem to want a long life.

The Crystal Ship.

Enjoyed that still think riders of the storm, played loud on a good quadraphonic system is one of the best song of all time

Way ahead of their time. One of the greatest bands of all time. I don’t agree he was the Doors though. They each needed the other. Morrison in front of another band would have been Inxs.

I read he visited the Lakes shortly before his death

The thought of the prince of psychedelic oblivion browsing the Kendal Mint Cake is most amusing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.